OSL 12.5% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

News: OSL Oncosil Medical Files For Registration Of Oncosiltm Device In U.S. Market, page-12

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hyper,

I like your optimism. But the fact is that this stock has been a perennial disappointment. Even the brokers have not got the valuation of this stock ever right. Brokers have valued this stock upwards to 40cents plus. They have done this for years. But this stock has never traded that high. I believe the highest it has ever been is around the mid 20 cents. And it never lasts there for very long.

We have been told once the company gets the CE Mark you will see. Well, it only took over 5 years to get that and when we did get it what happened??? The stock shot up to around 17 cents and then closed out at 14 cents on the biggest day of its life!!!! It then has never traded higher than that. I know I know people will say Covid happened. And yes whilst that is true plenty of stocks and bio ones as well have traded at record highs. But not Oncosil.

Then the company decides to do a capital raise. At the lofty price of 9 cents. The market is completely underwhelmed and they couldn’t even get hardly any interest from retail shareholders. In fact most retail shareholders were pissed with the offering.

And then we’re told but wait, the Company will role and get registrations. It will fly once they happen. You’ll see. Well, they received Singapore approval and New Zealand approval. Guess what happened? Nothing. The market gave it a big yawn.

But wait, the Company will file in Australia. That will do. You’ll see. Well, they filed and guess what? The market gave it another middle finger.

But wait, the Company will file in the US for bile duct. That will do it. You’ll see. Well, they filed and guess what? The market gave the Company two middle fingers!!!

But wait, now we are told First Revenues will be due sometime in Quarter 4. You’ll see. Well, shareholders have received hardly any detail about any of this. So far the market remains unimpressed.

How else are shareholders supposed to feel? We have had at least 2 capital railings. Both at the lofty price of 12 cents and 9 cents. Retail shareholders no longer have had any investor conferences. The last one in 2019 before the CE debacle.

Were is the compelling evidence that this stock will trade higher??? I can’t even see this stock going to 20 cents. 40 cents??? You have got to be joking.

This has been an unmitigated disaster for most shareholders. That’s the bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $114.3K 13.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9972750 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 22973299 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.