OSX 0.00% 4.1¢ osteopore limited

News: OSX Osteopore Raises A$2.9M From Entitlement Offer, page-12

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    @bedger , you're always making these negative comments about about non-holders. Either they don't understand the company, or the market, or they have no right to comment. None are the case in my opinion.

Non-holders can have opinions that are as valid as those of holders. Actually, I'd say non-holders who previously held and have now sold out offer better opinions. They have no vested interest, no barrow to push, and are not looking through rose-coloured glasses or desperation for a turnaround as some holders seem to be. I know the counter-argument says they are motivated by bitterness, but that depends on whether they made a loss or not. Many investors in this company got out early and either ended up with relatively small losses (that's me), or even made a profit.

I don't know what your average is, but going by your previous posts that suggest the approx. price you bought at, you're seriously underwater. You've got belief in this company, great. I don't know why, but that's your business and outlook. I hope you're successful in the end. If you really sold a "lot of stock" in the $0.50s – post-dilution – it seems like the realisation of a loss to me. In any case, your positive view doesn't make your opinion any better informed or more accurate. Indeed, I'd say your predictions in the past have been way off.
    Last edited by candidcamera: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.