OSX 0.00% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

News: OSX Osteopore Raises A$2.9M From Entitlement Offer, page-54

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Once the short-term profit taking subsides this stock is going back to a more reasonable $0.10-30 range I suspect. You can drive a truck through that market, but so can you on OSX's range since it has been trading ex-entitlement; $0.04 to $0.76.

I have countered both the its under valued commentators who obviouisly did not understand the outstanding shares from the entitlement (there were a few comments of how is this worth $1/$1.5M etc when the approvals and A*Star deal announced) and similarly reminded long-departed "not held" arm chair commentators that their delisting doom and gloom scenarios lacked likelihood. Didn't mind trading against the silliness in the prices a bit as well.

With approvals, pending partnerships, Singapore government research collaboration trading a $0.04 recently was a bit ridicuolous (and of course just an influx of entitlement issuance selling) and likewise its cash burn and race to get cash flow positive in light of its management's poor record at raising capital, perhaps $0.75 equally ridiculous (and no doubt bought by someone who was unaware of the ASX disseminated mkt cap figure being off by a factor of 11 given the entitlement offer).

I wouldn't thinking it trading at either a market cap of $10 million or $30 million entirely unreasonable, until more news emerges. I am (realistically) hoping for a nice little $5-10 million deal from Innoventure partnering on Chinese markets with an obvious sacrifice of some royalties or equity. The original announcement suggested a royalty-free license for specific intellectual property (IP) in return for a 30% equity in the JV.

Vertex Ventures is a VC group linked to Temasek with about $1.5 billion under management that threw some capital at Innoventures:

https://www.vertexventures.sg/

The Singapore govt. has made it clear for a long time it wanted to be a bio-tech hub just like it became a trade, tourism and business hub for Asia:

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/20-years-singapore-still-searches-its-biotech-success-story

"A*STAR, a unit under Singapore’s Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI), is spearheading Singapore’s big biotech ambition."

Like I said above, lots of subtle links on this one, to suggest it may become part of that process. It also may not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $14.46K 251.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17543 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 52358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.