ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

pheonix -The are enough numbers there to tell the story. You...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    pheonix -

The are enough numbers there to tell the story. You mention silver, which at 2g/t adds a mere credit of .03 g/t gold equiv. The other numbers no better, except copper, which does have a credit at 0.2 g/t.

And then there is the distribution showing that the gold intersections at depths below the Italia drilling come in patches of less that 10 gram metres, so you can pretty much forget about those. Also the distribution shows it is zoned with low grade REE and U occurring below the potentially economic gold close to surface - so you can pretty much forget about those metals too.

The results the economic potential is significantly less than it was based on the Italia results.

They were right to keep drilling. They delayed the Ghana Au assays pending double check with full elemental ICP-MS and I guess they can justify that.

There is no one I blame (other than myself) and not much to say, except that it is a big low grade IOCG, with a potentially economic (but not exciting) gold plus copper credits cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.