TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

lol you made me laugh espicially on a day that panned out as...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    lol you made me laugh espicially on a day that panned out as exactly l thought for me personally,,the last 2 days overseas markets stuffed,today everything ready to go and the only 2 stocks l hold that move are not enough to cover the last 2days losses and to top it off some go down to make me buy more,,one thing l can garuantee well not 100 percent as nothing is these days,,if l was to stack the buyside like on other stocks then ttv would most likely not go down so much but because people use the buy and sell depth to determine the value of a company they just sell themselves short,,one thing l always check espicially recently is to make sure that stocks l buy into are not sitting at 1 cent with millions of turnover etc,,now when this was 1.3 from memory someoene came on board and bought 2million at 2 cents now l wander if they where looking at the buy sell depth or the guts of the company and what its worth not only here in australia but overseas as asia is not even added into the equation,,l know how to trade in and out if l choose to but could not find any justifaction
    in selling any after the announcement as l viewed it positively,,my only negative was what if p1 doesnt list as l hold gcn as well,,hence the reason why l rang them up and was told they cannot do anything with the ttv shares until p1 lists which l thought was fair ,,15 percent in my eyes is a negative as l truly believe these guys can actually trade alot higher(much higher than 4cents )l think now they should have at least 1.5 million in cash and
    customers to boot and not your corner shop customers
    but if you have to sell l guess fundamentals dont come into the equation,,l wish it was that easy buying a house
    and they could just toss them away like what they do on the asx,,anyway good luck for whats rest of this year and 2012

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.