Hi guys. Here's one that I was told about recently.. (Wish I'd...

1. 245 Posts.
    Hi guys. Here's one that I was told about recently.. (Wish I'd been told a bit earlier!!) Noticed the MD spent some $$ buying some more shares two weeks ago and now just spotted this news release on investorweb, although it hasn't hit the ASX announcements boards yet.

EHO's announcement says the Epichem facility will be fully operational by March. Could be good news for Echo holders finally. As the news came out after market, tomorrow could be interesting. Cheers.

By RWE Australian Business News, 03 Feb 2004
    Sydney - Tuesday - February 3: (RWE) - Echo Technologies Ltd
    today announced construction of new laboratory facilities for its 80pc-owned subsidiary, Epichem Pty Ltd, had been completed and start-up contracts with a number of drug discovery companies had been secured.
    The $500,000 state-of-the-art facility, which is currently being commissioned, will house Epichem's team of organic chemists, who are providing synthetic and medicinal chemistry services to the drug
    discovery and pharmaceutical industries.

The Epichem facility was completed on time and under budget, and is located on campus at Murdoch University in WA.

Shares in Echo Technologies closed up 0.5c to 4.9c today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.