QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Leroy IMO there will be quite a few larger brokers doing there...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Leroy IMO there will be quite a few larger brokers doing there homework on QMN as well.A lot of boxes are being ticked,i have a feeling QMN are in a good place now.The high profile appointments will be much needed on White Range on two possible fronts.

One:A possible JV and if i were one of them i would want to be moving pretty quickly on securing the deal now.Time isn't on there side.

Two:QMN developing White Range in there own right to secure maximum value for all holders.This management team have the credentials to achieve this.

One hundred million should start the ball rolling,who knows, the Chinese visit may have been more than a holiday jaunt as some have eluded to.One thing is certain somethings a foot and these appointments from Brian down are that light at the end of the tunnel we have been screaming out for.I spoke to Howard on Saturday and he is extremely happy with the way things are proceeding.

I hope we all have our time in the sun now,it has been a struggle for sure.The funding will be the big one so fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.