BIT 2.56% 3.8¢ biotron limited

For any recent comers to biotron its worth reading Southern...

1. 765 Posts.

For any recent comers to biotron its worth reading Southern Cross Equities report on the biotron website..

She has been a slow news stock for the past 24months,some here have been waiting longer but she is entering a period of relatively high and potentially rewarding news flow.
    >HIV Trials underway
    >HCV results due Tuesday
    >A potential partnering deal has always been mooted by the company(My guess is with Roche as Ribavirin and interferon are still seen as the standard of care and they will want to protect their $3bn market from the new kids on the block merck and vertex)
    >Recent history suggests that these partnering deals are done in the hundreds of millions.

HIV....BIT225 was originally designed to work against HIV and again the leading HIV treatments operate in the hundreds of millions to billion dollar per annum sale range..

If the clinical trial proves successful there will be a huge story developing here.In the past 18months I haven't seen any evidence that the register has been loaded up ready to be dumped on the first piece of good news.

I've heard it mentioned here before that all those years of research and tens of millions of dollars held in a company with a $15mil market cap..good value? I guess we'll see on tuesday.

GL Holders and read the report..heres the link

http://www.biotron.com.au/ftp/Biotron20110325_SQE.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $26.06K 672.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104334 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 230121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.