HEM 0.00% 7.5¢ hemisphere resources limited

news out, page-2

1. 5,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    IRON POTENTIAL CONFIRMED AT YANDICOOGINA
    SOUTH
    Outcropping Pisolites support potential for Channel Iron Deposits

The Directors of Hemisphere Resources Limited are pleased to report that a follow up field
    reconnaissance program confirmed the surface outcrops of iron rich pisolites at the Yandicoogina
    South Iron Project (ELA47/1904). This enhances the potential for Channel Iron Deposits (CID) within
    the project area.

Two further valleys which are defined by the Hamersley surface have also shown material supporting
    the potential for covered CID deposits.
    The project area is located 6km south of the Yandicoogina Mine and 3km west of the Junction South
    East Mine which are both operated by Rio Tinto. The field survey was undertaken to investigate areas
    previously delineated as being prospective for CID. These areas are upstream of the Yandicoogina

Deposits and are interpreted as being at the same level but buried under younger surficial cover.
    The presence of Hamersley Surface (Canga) as well as M3 Hardcap (complete with fossilised wood
    fragments) material in the northern area shows that the valley is prospective for a well developed CID
    profile in the area. The Company will systematically evaluate the iron potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.