PIQ 1.27% 80.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

There's no denying the need for change in treating people with...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    There's no denying the need for change in treating people with CKD....a better
    outcome is required for patients and the health system re the burden CKD imposes
    on the Health budget all over the world...

The Executive order states under the Payment model , that...

" Within 30 days of the date of this order, the Secretary shall select a payment model to test innovations in compensation for providers of kidney care services based on kidney patient cost and quality outcomes. "

That will be Aug 10 , at the earliest , before PIQ can disclose any involvement with
    the proposed Medicare scheme...since any deal currently progressing will likely wait
    until all details are revealed...imo

I can't help but wonder about the timing of the executive order and that the J&J drug
    Invokana is due for FDA approval to treat CKD...and that approval is due any day ...
    Invokana was granted Priority Review on May 22....
    No doubt that if FDA approval is gained then " Invokana " is likely to qualify for the
    medicare scheme...imo
    and if we are linked in ( re companion test ) ....
    then we are heading for a intersection
    of pathways that will propel PIQ and hopefully , J&J will take a dominant role as our
    global distributor ....and leading on from that , it's likely that Pd will become a test that
    sits alongside other regular tests that reside in doctors clinics ....ie glucose/diabetes ,
    cholesterol ....all imo ...shall I take the rose coloured glasses off .....smile.png

glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.0¢ 78.0¢ $68.28K 86.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7412 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.