PAR 1.67% 30.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

News: PAR Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Says Group Of Directors Sold A Portion Of Shares, page-2

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I have been doing some reading in regards to why some analysts have doubts about PAR. There are a couple of points that consistently come up and the one relating to directors selling down in May is one of them. On a quick search, I was surprised there was not more discussion about this issue in HC. I am quite excited about this company's future but we all need to critically step back and look at why this stock has not performed as expected over the past few weeks. There are obviously large concerns out there and I don't buy the fact that larger players are keeping the price down. Lots of people out there are looking for value and i'm concerned we are all only looking at the positives and not the negatives which many out there see, as is reflected in the recent pricing.

To me, this seems so cheap considering the upside but there are lots of smart investors on this planet so I'm questioning myself if I have missed something or I am letting my emotions cloud my judgement. If someone thought that this company was worth many times its current value, why muck around for a few percent here and there when you possibly will miss out if there is someone out there who wants to take a large stake in the company or if this has a big run up due to the positive recent results.

I have been burned before with other companies and the forums looked and sounded the same as PAR''s. Would be good to look at all the negatives and break them down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $152.7K 501.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16864 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 20426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.