PDI 1.75% 28.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Thank you Merlin88 for this presentation and contribution to...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thank you Merlin88 for this presentation and contribution to this great stock PDI. I said way back when this National Park issue first arose and the share price plummeted that West Africa need all the royalties they can get to help run the country and keep their budget in check and now with the new executive team they have on board gives me great confidence. I would rather still take this sovereign risk on as they build the resource to 10 million ounces over the next few years or even sooner. A lot of the Aussie gold mining stocks are going to come under even more cost pressures with rising costs of inputs and labour due to out of control inflation whereas the cost to get the gold out of the ground in West Africa is greatly reduced as other posters have mentioned so the buyers and prospective investors will wake up to this soon. I will be taking up the minimum of $5k on the retail offer at 18 cents and only wish I could subscribe for more but am expecting a scale back for those who want to buy $30k worth. As Coto has said the next 2 to 3 months are going to be well worth the wait when we get the new batch of drill results coming through. Best of luck to all holders, cheers BernardF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $658.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.8¢ $970.7K 3.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1231974 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 437165 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.