PDN 0.17% $11.87 paladin energy ltd

News: PDN China's CGN looking for more Canada uranium deals, page-81

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    This is the true colour of rampers.
    In good times, they get excited and pump the share price up. In bad times, they down ramp the stock price to gain entry again at cheap price. They have no consistent views about any stocks they trade. They do not care about fundamentals.

As for me and JFI, we have always maintained a positive views about the future of rare earth and Lynas. I bet you to bring up one post where my sentiment was sell. Even when I decided to sell and took profits, I never post with sentiment"sell" or down ramp the stock to gain entry again at cheap price. I know that the stock price will come back to my target, but never use a down ramp post to gain entry at cheap price.

If you followed my posts like you said, you have have noticed when I mentioned that I have short term and long term portfolio. I make money from the short term portfolio and add to my position in the long term portfolio. I also enter any stock at the lowest point. If I make the wrong decision and enter at the wrong time, I hold if the fundamentals are intact until the price come up or sell if market forces and the fundamentals changed, and again never change my sentiment to sell, if any, I would say none, or stay quiet.

I bet you if you bring up one post that I have used scare tactics to gain entry in any of the stocks.

This is the difference between me as an investor and a ramper. I always mention the positives before the negatives in the same post and again with sentiment of buy.

I have consistent views and do not change my skin. I prefer to keep quiet if a company that I wrote about is struggling in short term and the classic example is my lovely Lynas.
    I sold Lynas in the past and explained to people why I made my decision. I protect my capital and my profits when I see things are going my way.
    My loss is my loss and my gain is my gain, not expecting you to pay for my losses.

AS FOR PALADIN JID IS SPOT ON, THE RECOVERY IN URANIUM PRICE IS THE KEY, HOWEVER, I TOOK MY LONG POSITION BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CYCLE AND TAKE OVER IS A HUGE POSSIBILITY AND THE RISK IS there but LOW in my opinion.

building a position at 20c, I may lose temporarily if it gets to 15c, but there is high chance it will get to 50 to 60c. Risk/reward ratio is favouring my decision.
    Read my previous posts about BDR, took a position of 1.5 million shares at 17c,20.c and 24c and been rewarded because I believed in my investment decision against all the down rampers.

Enough said.

Enjoy your long weekend and be safe.

Cheers,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.