PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

@Rameez I am with you on this one - I cannot fathom how Appian,...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @Rameez I am with you on this one - I cannot fathom how Appian, having a seat on the Board, could possibly orchestrate a transfer of 20% of the register without full knowledge and approval of the Board. I have always been suspect on Appian: "Appian are a capital firm that work alongside companies that help bring them in to production" as @Lazyboybing points out is a noble cause, but for what end? I have always worried that they would be subject to backroom deals to line their pockets. Could it be that they have always been a conduit for the Chinese? I suspect the Board will now be scrambling to find out what other holdings could be veiled Chinese interests that could be called in at a minutes notice.

If the Shenghe holding stays at 20%, its really no issue or concern - but highly doubt that will be the reality. The next step by the board will be an interesting one. Any off-take partners sitting on the sidelines feeling twitchy to pull the trigger now??

Well, we all wanted some action on this one, we finally have it. The next few months will be interesting to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.