PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

News: Peninsula Energy shares rally to fresh 12-month high, page-10

1. 2,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Good to see you posting many times over the last few days ... has nothing to do with the SP increase does it? You were a bit quiet for many months while the SP was twiddling its thumbs ... must be coincidence.

So you picked out 2 broker targets and commented on them ... would you be able to inform us how many broker reports and price targets PEN received from Dec 2010 till today, so to give us all a broader and more objective view of how many times brokers were correct/incorrect. Picking two out, like sound bites to a news article, doesn't give a solid foundation to stand on really ... but definitely can sound great.

And finally, how did you come up with tutes implying that brokers are "always wrong" from what they posted ... I can't fathom how those words tutes used can be implied that way. I have read it 10 times over and still can't see how tutes 'implies' brokers are "always wrong" ... I must be missing something.

Anyway sorry for getting off track ... PEN will be 8c by Oct 2015 ... don't miss the train ... buy up now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.