PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi there Mickem,I've subscribed to this company for almost a...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi there Mickem,

I've subscribed to this company for almost a year. During that time the share priced peaked and the directors sold to Insto's and told us all of the great benefits from them holding less and Intos holding more. The instos lent their holding and the short attack began. We all watched as the share price tanked as the shorters played/preyed on the investments of the retail. The share price went from 140 cents something to below 80 cents. In that time we held our investments as the company kept saying great opportunities ahead. In that time, not once did we see the directors or Instos come in and stabilize the share price with some reassurance buying/support. That is until now. At 50 cents. Ok, the Chinese government is going to throw money at its economy and cleaner water is definitely one good place to start IMO. And yes we are in a good position to reap the rewards from some of this spending. Hopefully some notices from the company to same the same real soon.
    Furthermore, it is good to have directors with skin in the game and instos on board to help finance pathway forwards. I get all of this as many posters like to point out. But, lets come back to where were they, when the share price tanked through their combined actions. Yes that's right, on the sidelines. Then when they see some real opportunity ahead, here they are again. The white Nights!! Increasing their holdings ready for the next profit leg up and coincidentally the share price is at 50 cents. Very fortuitous for them isn't it.
    We have millions in the bank and millions in debtors (=32 Mil) and we still need another 20 mil. This must be too good to be true. It better be!
    I own a share of this company and my share currently is diluted approx 40% in value at its current share price!!! Like many of you, who in the last year believed in this company with your hard earned cash.
    Sorry but I smell a rat/s here at play.
    Still say NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.