PGH 0.00% 80.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

News: PGH CBA Says Partnering With Cleanaway Waste Management, Pact Group Holdings & Asahi..., page-2

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    very good move amidst the global sell off, a very silence company, but the news came out when both of the reserve bank of Australia and America (ASX and Dow Jones which where they listed) announced a flexible and scaled back buying program. On top of it, Solomon Lew tried to attack Myer, where Lyndsey Cattermole quitted the board as I don't see her name on the MYER board any more. I topped up some more but let's see the outcome which I expected by end of August to early November where there their financial report and AGM coming out each year. Usually along that period PGH sp tends to go up (depending on the news).

The recent downtrend which I suspected top holders selling off due to the scale back of government program and no comments from the shareholders (compared to Visy/ORA shareholders), in turn, it makes shareholders and investors get/got frustrated. I do want to see this company outperformance and sp price performance this year.

P.S like the guy said in ORA channel, every time he posted his comments, price goes the opposite (stake for $4 huh) but I guess we are all predicting the future here of this family, and it is the share market after all, their calls. I am thinking since my bet is on the line, it's different with daily traders where they bet 10 cents pokie machine swinging depending on the news every day which I can see too obviously after years of watching, which they are doing it right now since last May announcement, let us count by weeks, month, a year or 2 ahead or at top by 2025 where they promised their full structure are operating.. See and go but their move with this news mean they did their research and monitoring financial market condition, just lack of supporters out there, that's all. Hope my long term investment work out right.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 10/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $275.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 81.5¢ 79.0¢ $17.99K 22.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6138 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 2850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.