PGH 1.27% 80.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

News: PGH Pact Group Holdings Appoints Sanjay Dayal As CEO, page-126

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hihi.. I cashed out 40% of my investment portfolio, which was into crypto into my bank account (a few hundred bucks profit), and PGH is my other 60% investment left. But like i said I lost around 40% to 50% of its value on this market price so it does look bad, and even if it gets down to the book price, I think of about 60%-70% max loss. Does it really matter how much I have? But just a hint, that properly a size of any retail investor that wouldn't shake the market, and half of Carmen Chua size, but at a lot higher price than her. But i was working for the Group just a casual pick packer (properly the only one that in this stock), so the money from what you invest in went back up to the stock market, and to be under my portfolio. To me, it just means that as an investor, there is something weird about this stock, and as a worker, there is really something wrong with either my services or the company I worked at. Money is important, but how i get that money and what was it spent on maybe more emphasis in my life now, I supposed. My loss was make up from my working salary at where you guys throw money down, so to me, this investment means something else and probably will take months of working salary to be back, but the only good things out from all of this, that my money were ultimately up since last year, and guess what you called you haven't lost if you haven't sold and hopefully some nice tax rebate off my income tax by this July, hopefully?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $275.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 77.0¢ $19.17K 24.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26292 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10737 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.