PGH 0.61% 82.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

seemed to me, market is used to this stock downhill and every...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    seemed to me, market is used to this stock downhill and every time the Group posted an announcement and down we go. Before sp was $5+, same ratio 10-20% downhill.... it felt like someone behind the curtain bought in to push sp up before the announcement and drop it to death to clean every one out... but why would this some one reacted like that, if you don't like it or losing a lot, then, try to make money back from it, e.g. buy low and sell high and get out and buy another stock... instead of trying to shorten it or dumping it? very awkward situation or perhaps a plan to buyout or privatisation is coming?

on the company side, either they are very clueless of fixing the problem... reviews are under way and has started... meaning more redundancies and more shops in Asia? they kept saying they would do the best to push the margin blah blah blah... calling me naive if you like, but isn't most of us here buy this stock because we want sp to go up and dividend payout?

I think sp downhill today are because day traders want to sell down and wait for the bottom sp instead of catching a falling knife and many wanted to exit after getting very frustrated seeing the money get drained... Last August and just the last February, same pattern, big dip and slow recovery. But from reading comments here, hopefully no more impairment and goodwill write off right? it better rise and restore divvy or if not, I doubt they will see or call for any long term holders left in their book... i hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $284.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 83.5¢ 82.5¢ $23.73K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23858 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.