SNT 6.67% 4.2¢ syntara limited

News: Pharmaxis reports 13% loss , page-11

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    The amount of funding received from instos shows that approval is most likely. Simon Marais from Orbis isn't an idiot- he's probably the best bio-fund manager in this country.

I used to own a ton and follow this stock religiously, but haven't been involved for awhile now- Sold out when the Doc did ;). I always shared the opinion that approval would not come under an adults only label until they could prove why the differences occurred between sample groups. However after the positive vote announcement in October, I was under the impression that this was not the case anymore.

The market now seems to have changed it's mind once again, and is hinting that there's going to be some other issue come up. So what are the chances that this recommendation isn't going to turn into an approval? Are further trails going to be required, and is this going to drag of for many months/ years?

Can someone please save me the trouble of emailing Alan and co, and bring me back up to speed with the current situation??

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.