PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Yes and if you listen to that FNN interview he is still saying...

1. 535 Posts.

Yes and if you listen to that FNN interview he is still saying that they are trying to close a deal before the end of this year !

So one would think at this late stage it pretty much must be going to happen (did I say that !).

So at least some of the recent investors both on market and the sophs who got the placement will be looking to sell in to that announcement.

But some will be bouyed by the new deal and attach credibility to the "guidance" and will choose to hang on for the at least three positive announcments we expect in the next 6 months (more "guidance") and will hang on to their shares in anticipation of those announcments.

As for the SP it just depends on how many choose to sell and how many hold (as always).

Cant say I am bullish in the short term but 2012 should be an interesting year for PYC.

Would love to see some of those milestone payments come through. And as soon as one of these investigations looks like bearing some real fruit I think a major will mop up PYC in short order.

Anyway - bring on 2012 - 2011 was a stinker !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $251.5K 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 933302 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 245252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.