PYC 4.35% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

News: Phylogica advances collaborations , page-22

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    Heskumdai -

I agree that communication is an importan factor & shareholders certainly don't want to be left in the dark but maybe they could take a bit more of an accurate approach & tell it like it is. Companies do often get their share prices slaughtered when they do come forward & walk back on previous guidance extending timelinesbut really look at the share price I don't think that's a risk now as it's blatantly obvious to everyone except for thos giving the interviews - people have seen it coming for a long time. A better approach would probably be to come out and say no we haven't met our objective timelines and have had to stretch these out further because ........ atleast open it up a bit confidential information doesn't need to be disclosed but a general wrap on the difficulties faced & why timelines have been extended. I mean it's pretty obvious to everyone as to why the delays have occured as is the nature of the industry but it would probably do a bit for face value to just acknowledge the shortcomings & difficulties as opposed to just using the same line "we remain on track with our guidance" when clearly it's changed in structure time after time. Well everything aprt from that line anyway lol.

One day it will come together :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $297.5K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1372418 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 390472 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.