NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkat2007,Thanks for the link but it wouldnt work for me..maybe...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    nkat2007,
    Thanks for the link but it wouldnt work for me..maybe only get 6 views and I have been there a bit lately...
    I had to google news the headline to view the article which is revealing even if some opinion goes a long way..

In case it vanishes as other articles from SA have...
    heres a bit more, most of which we know...

"Mr Uys said: "We have weekly meetings with the DMR (Department of Mineral Resources) concerning conversion of the Modikwa old order right. We think the delay is because the DMR is linking conversion to the dispute over ownership of the Modikwa Deeps but the DMR denies this."

The farms in question are part of Nkwe’s Garatau and Tubatse projects. ARM/Amplats had applied for the "new order" rights to these farms because they constituted the "Modikwa Deeps" which represented the long-term future of the existing Modikwa mine.

Instead, the Department of Mineral Resources handed the rights to Nkwe and then granted Nkwe a mining licence over three of the farms in February 2012.

According to Nkwe, "the legal tenure of the three farms cannot be disputed."

The dispute became public in February 2011 when then ARM CEO Andre Wilkens confirmed legal action was about to be taken.

He said at the time: "We at ARM are not prepared to give anything away. This action is being brought by both ourselves and Amplats because we are 50/50 joint venture partners in Modikwa but, if Amplats wants to give up some of their 50% stake, that’s their decision."

But Mr Uys said yesterday that, so far, legal proceedings had not begun because the old order mining right was in the name of Amplats — not ARM. He said discussions had taken place between ARM and Amplats regarding the course of action to be followed." continues

I thought the old order right was rbplats or was it from harmony?/arm... oh this has gone on for so long the memory's fading. Could be in need of a refresh course?

Then theres the 2008 agreement...but arm not invited?

Negotiations, negotiations. so much good could be happening...the SA situation is begging for something good,imo.

Just found the webcast of ARMs provisional results
    2nd sept.. Patrice is speaking...
    http://www.arm.co.za/
    http://www.corpcam.com/showstream.aspx?presId=3469

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.