PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

News: PLS Australia risks losing pole position in critical minerals race, page-26

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    It's very much worth noting that EV enthusiasts are, for the most part, not actually motoring or car enthusiasts.

They are excitable tech consumers (funnily enough, insatiable consumerism is one of the worst things one could do from a carbon footprint perspective).
    The type of people who back in the day would have had a big ol' pager clipped to their belts, a Blackberry in their pocket, and an over-sized Bluetooth unit jammed into their right ears with a grandiose view that they are part secret service, part modern cyborg.

A quote from the FE Racing Director about the demise of F1 should always be taken with a grain of salt @bobadah.
    Although FWIW, as a motorsport fan, I really enjoy watching Formula E. It's shoulders-out racing, on cool city street circuits, with some cool interactive features.

I'll bet your entire PLS holdings FE never overtakes F1 as the pinnacle of international motorsport.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.