PLS 2.92% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

News: PLS Australia risks losing pole position in critical minerals race, page-8

1. 4,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967

Ever since the PLS SP hit its ATH it has been bot traded to oblivion and how many times there have been very large trades after market would have me taking my shoes and socks off to count , mostly this has been explained by many as rebalancing and end of options etc., I’m not so sure.The value that PLS is trading at is beyond ridiculous and have suspected for a while that there has been more to it than seems. Companies like Wesfarmers, Rio, SQM, BHP all have so many subsidiary companies and banker connections that anything could be happening that those involved are the only in the know. IMO any of these companies could have created positions with the end target of stealing PLS well below a sensible value and they right now may be sitting back watching what LTR falls for before deciding on a good chance offer for PLS. Was coming home in the car today and didn’t get the full story but Albanese was ramping ,Rio, BHP and Wesfarmers to be making Australia a better country.hmmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
0.080(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $8.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.85 $2.80 $79.38M 27.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 491943 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 311228 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.