PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

You have sorta backed up what I say. Every lithium stock is...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    You have sorta backed up what I say. Every lithium stock is falling, but have you seen a single contracted price fall, I bet not. Why because there is no oversupply and there is not going to be one. Having a regular contract with a respected lithium company is like gold. No battery manufacture is going to let one going for a promise or hope that a new mine will come online. Even if it does there is no guarantee that the product will meet standards.

This is where the respected producers will be able to continue with solid contracted pricing even if there is a tiny oversupply next year. Demand will very quickly overtake any new supply. I repeat one no will let a regular contract go.

I actually hope this all continues for a bit longer (even if I have to put up with downrampers and EV/lithium domesday preppers here and elsewhere). More funds freed up in a couple of weeks. Keen for some more.

Look back at some of the conservative calculations for the next year, these prices are a gift. Maybe the gift could be even better as this could possibly go lower. Do we need any more than the simplist of calculations

100000t x $6000 = $600millionUS a quarter or $900million Aussie

+ much more upside, expansions and divvies. What’s not to love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.