PLS 1.34% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Sure, maybe if a takeover offer or two is rebuffed and then...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Sure, maybe if a takeover offer or two is rebuffed and then accepted (and PLS utilised a bit of their cash to make the takeover a bit more hostile). On the other hand if PLS launched a take over bid - usually that's not a short term bump in the SP of the bidder (longer term it is). Neither would a merger cause PLS SP to more than double from today's price in 7 months. Can see from AKE today - that their SP didn't double for an easy comparison (nor Livent overnight).

I just don't see $10 out to the end of the year - especially when they're paying div's. It's not like PLS is listed in the US and have their outrageous earnings multiples... Only way I see it is if Dale did list in the US - however he shot that notion down (in the short term anyways) at last quarterly when asked.

All the announcements have largely been made this year for PLS, apart from an updated resource sometime this year (again not going to double SP); CALIX JV FID (long term project, not going to double SP in short term) and another POSCO-esque JV announcement (again will be good for long term SP, not short term).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.092B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.03 $2.93 $51.27M 17.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8812 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.