PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re: News: Pluton Resources PFS outcomes and d... Pete, relax a...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    re: News: Pluton Resources PFS outcomes and d... Pete, relax a little. You are a holder, so am I. I've also got a fair bit in my SMSF so clearly we have both had better weeks.

BUT, unless you were planning on selling this week, then your loss is on paper only. If you were planning on selling this week, then I?ve got limited pity for you because Tony's job is to generate long term shareholder value.

No doubt the PFS wording was terrible, maybe arrogant, maybe cocky, definitely light on certain key details. BUT, if Tony pulls off a JV, and based on today's comments all interested parties are still interested, then this week will be forgotten when the share price jumps.

Companies have bad weeks and recover. Look at what the tragedy that happened to SDL last May and their share price fell to 10c in July. January this year it was 60c. My point is what matters is not today's price, but only the share price on the day you sell out. Hopefully you are planning on sticking around for a while yet and will yet get to enjoy some decent financial reward for the frustration of this week and the sloppy release of the PFS.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.