PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Maybe GC will provide rescue funding against assets?mining SI is...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Maybe GC will provide rescue funding against assets?
    mining SI is simple , you just need proper fleet, one at the top for mining, and one at the bottom for loading and stockpiling. You can't have one fleet going up and down. Stop mining to do loading. This should have been sorted in December of 2023 with first ship. It sounds like the guy who got fired knew that and the new guys is also very good. And managed 3 ships p/m. I don't seee major issues, just get the machine s in order. I heard new had arrived. Need to check this but I think SI is the only place in pacific with high grade left. With $35 m in the bank, everything should be done internally. Or at least mining fleet 100% asset owned by PNM and stockpiling/loading with local contractor. Instead Sydney thought nickel will be at 100$, we off load 100% work to super expensive contractors make $15 profit per ton and increase our saleries. No need to stress and panic at this stage. Company needs new CEO with balls, kick out hbs (long time ago)and restart production next week. Surely there must be stockpiles awaiting shipping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.