no baby we have real -anti european people terror cells in this...

1. 7,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    no baby we have real -anti european people terror cells in this country. dozens. dont get swayed by words like 2 sides to a war, or anti semitic, thats baby food. i mean what satisfaction do some get from bullying like israel a country .1% of the world population and still losing. how weak and pathetic, walk away. its embarrassing . these people and local arabs have old persian derivative brain structures, youre gonna lose bullying these groups .. Muslims jews sudanese persia. theres a lot of oil money going all round the world to places like gaza and places like australian universities. you heard it before but forget. ( disclosure, i have alot of exposure to these ideas from central europe including paris). this program imo is a large program humiliating naive progressive nations like swedish policies lol, now number two for rape. europe is stuffed, not spain portugal though imo. but huge oil based brainwashing going on imo turning most of us into terrorists without knowing . ok bye, all in my opinion.
    wait also, picking on arabs jews Sudanese chinese ibdians is so stupid. we have superior order coz we stupidly follow like the nazis across the empires. having said that europeans can get organised and follow orders in devastating fashion lol. always two sides to a coin. ill keep my danish donut heritage for the moment, vut coz theres no choice and nothing wrong with being that.
    Last edited by sunnyskies: 12/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.