POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Not sure what happened there .. no post. So what I was about to...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Not sure what happened there  .. no post.

So what I was about to say is that I went an investors meeting last week and met up with an Australian Oil shale operator with Vanadium in mind. Bearing in mind that the Queensland Toolebuc oil shale formation in the gulf of Carpentaria covers the Eromanga Basin which extends into the Cooper basin in South Australia Oil and gas fields. Vanadium and Oil go together.

So what !! you may think!

I had a very long conversation with the principals of that particular company about the Toolebuc formation "nuances " and then touched on the beneficiation processes involved in commercially extracting Vanadium from those oil shales.

I told them that there was a company ( in which we are invested) that may be able to assist with beneficiation technology transfers and that Company was Protean. They were all ears !

I will be contacting them again next week to continue our discourse on all things pertaining to the oxidised Vanadiferous Toolebuc Oil shales around Julia Creek and elsewhere in QLD.

The latest announcement today is the reason why we invested  in this company .. it's called foresight.
    This latest news is of immense significance as far as our investment goes. Mr/Mrs/Ms Market, at large, has just has not caught on, just yet,  to the POW opportunity.

The people I had the discussion with are not listed yet, but when they do it will be a 20c list price as is the new regime set by the ASX, unless they can do a backdoor list, very hard these days.

So, POW could be in the box seat to provide the " Vanadium Oil Shale" beneficiation technology licenses, for a suitable fee, to the aerially huge Toolebuc formation, junior and medium scale wannabee miners, only if POW have the License to do that from MITAG.  If not, they should immediately look to seek such a license.

The POW SP is really dirt cheap, compared to other listed  Oz Vanadium wannabees , but that's my opinion.

Cheers all

HR

Just my biased views as a holder, with a longer term view and an extensive knowledge of global, Multi Element, oil shale deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.