CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hi, All, IMO! I think we have not been told everything about...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, All, IMO! I think we have not been told everything about what has been going on, I'm not amused! Up unto recently everything looked fair dinkum, CHZ appeared to have everything under control, a small but viable resource in an assumed advantageous mining jurisdiction .Now it appears that that may be about to change? Nice one CHZ! I like the way in which CHZ have justified the disappointing offer price by emphasising the 90% premium. (Considering the premium is based on a S.P.at the bottom of the historical S.P. range that doesn't cut any ice with me. Classic manipulation of the statistics to justify what CHZ intend to do.) What would be our interest in a JORC statement if the resource is to be let go? Maybe Turkey are intending to change the rules but we've been told Buckley's on that score to date. I've little doubt that if shareholder approval is forthcoming this deal will go ahead. If so I hope we can get the money ,I don't want to be involved in another CHZ scheme, I'd want out. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.