PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

News: PRT Prime Media Group expects HY core NPAT to be between $11.7 mln and $12.7 mln, page-3

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    At 33c this stock is my favourite right now and the more it falls the more I will buy. Its profit was down in the first quarter this year because the Olympic games was in the first quarter of 2016 and that gave it much more revenue and profit. But in the next half of this year we have the Winter Olympic games overseas and the Commonwealth games in Queensland. I think the revenue and profit in the second half of this year will be much better than this first half.

The Price Earning ratio on last year's profit is an amazing figure of 3.4 at the current share price of 33c. If the full year profit this year is only around $24.4m based on doubling the current half year forecast then the Price Earned ratio on that figure will be just 4.8. I think the profit will be better than that because of those two big games. Also the Governments media reforms should also help the TV companies.

As I was writing this it has turned around a little and gone back up to 34c.

Cheers GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.