PSC 7.14% 13.0¢ prospect resources limited

Hi CashFromChaos,Thank you and thanks for your question.To your...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi CashFromChaos,

Thank you and thanks for your question.

To your question if the value range of the Pitt Street Research Report will increase again now that Sibelco is on board?
    My short answer is no. (but at the end I will tell you what will increase this range again very soon and make us even more attractive for acquisition to Uranium One)

The Sibelco offtake agreement will and has started pushing our undervalued share price towards their valuation range of A$ 0.80-1.31, but it will not increase the range itself.

They have mentioned that in their first report as well:
    Re-rating Prospect Resources
    PSC’s stock is currently trading below our base case valuation.The primary factors that will help result in a re-rating of the stock are as follows:
    • Binding offtake agreements with other partners on remaining production from Arcadia.

The reason for the increase of the valuation range in their second report was the significant increase in Arcadia's Ore Reserve, announced in November 2019.

In general, to increase the valuation range you need to decrease your costs or/and increase your earnings.

Our managment team is focusing now to update our economics of the DFS because of the recent achievements:
    • Flotation testwork almost doubles the petalite recovery, and
    • Spodumene and Petalite product testing confirms both products suitable for the premium priced glass & ceramics market

And this is soon going to increase the valuation range, since we will have much more additional ultra low iron petalite and spodumene lithium products to sell to Sibelco or maybe other players in the premium glass & ceramics market.

I hope I could help you a bit with my answer. Good luck.

And as always.
    This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.32K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9916 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 28082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.