PSC 3.13% 15.5¢ prospect resources limited

Just want to say a huge thanks to @setfire2thehive. It was one...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Just want to say a huge thanks to @setfire2thehive. It was one of your tweets about PSC containing hashtags of many Li companies that drew my attention to PSC. You outlined how undervalued PSC was relative to Li peers. I took some time to research and ended up deciding to sell over 90% of shares in another company I wasn't overly confident about and putting it into PSC. I had a bit of FOMO that I'd sell out of the other stock and then it would go bonkers, but with the info you had provided on PSC it was a no-brainer. I averaged 18.7c in my PSC purchase, up just over 300% at current SP. The company I sold out of is down nearly 40% from when I sold. Huge difference. Wouldn't have been aware of this opportunity if not for your tweets.

Big thank you, the analysis you have shared has certainly helped many people here with investment research and decisions. Congrats to yourself and all shareholders (even if some shareholders were hoping for more - maybe bidding war who knows). I'm pretty stoked with the outcome here and look forward to seeing whether any other developments unfold from here
    Last edited by Revali: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $74.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $29.77K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58127 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 128920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.