PSL 13.3% 1.3¢ paterson resources ltd

Probably because they are sick of reading the baseless ' Shitz '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Probably because they are sick of reading the baseless ' Shitz ' that get spun constantly by other posters. If you're going to ramp , at least back it up with some relevant facts ......instead of ' New BOD ' not as corrupt as previous......clean slate yadda yadda ......GOLD price , yet absolutely no drilling yet , and previous records showing ZILCH on the tenement . Unfortunately you need a little more than just ' Nearology ' I'm afraid. I think people / investors in general are sick to death of this sort of blatant attempt at manipulating the price.......and usually only in the interests for the ' Select Few ' Same thing happened when it was HDY ....when they had their early results around the Grace Project. The big options players killed it off in my opinion , and that was the start of it. No wonder the Director's got so desperate that they had to try almost anything to salvage value ......even if it was what we've been told as a ' Bad ' deal surrounding Vanadium. Classic Rinse and Repeat . And it will happen here as well.

And what makes you think that the new ' Great ' BOD who granted did all the work getting the company listed .....is actually the RIGHT BOD to now get on with the very different aspects of Exploring and Mining. They are predominately Lawyers .....so what makes them Good Mining Managers. And unfortunately in this game , it can be a simple as that . So you are now stuck with the BOD you elected and got to the very crucial ASX re-listing ......so now it's time to prove their worth in so far as running a proper exploration and potential mining company. Just my opinions , which I believe everyone is entitled to.

I too have dozens of Companies I own and never post on .....and have to read constant and often negative statements made about these holdings. And there are many times I don't like it .....but say nothing. It's part and parcel of having a ' Free ' and ' Open ' investment discussion forum. In this case I endured the lengthy suspension which I still feel some grievance towards. On top of that , I have been accosted by an alleged Top 20 holders to which I take personal satisfaction's in rebutting this predominantly one sided discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $8.041K 602.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176778 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 451211 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.