SNT 2.94% 3.3¢ syntara limited

News: PXS Synairgen announces additional positive data from LOXL2 inhibitor programme, page-5

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I've answered my own question here about revenue sharing between PXS and Synairgen:

" Under the terms of the agreement Synairgen will fund further activity of the program at Pharmaxis, use its BioBank and in vitro lung model platform, and collaborate with the IPF research team at the University of Southampton to complete pre-clinical and early clinical development. The IPF program will be managed by a joint steering committee through to the end of phase 1 or phase 2a clinical trials, at which time the collaboration will seek a license partner. Pharmaxis and Synairgen will share any licensing revenues in accordance with the ratio of total investment by the two companies at that time. The share of licensing revenues is expected to be approximately equal for a compound licensed for IPF after early clinical development. Pharmaxis will continue to develop compounds outside the collaboration for other indications where LOXL2 inhibitors have shown potential such as liver and kidney fibrosis, and metastatic cancer.  The agreement does however allow for scenarios where the collaboration licenses its program for multiple indications."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $6.417K 194.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106747 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 228097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.