QAN 1.30% $6.09 qantas airways limited

News: QAN Australia, New Zealand shares pare early losses as Clinton seen winning debate, page-5

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    ok well i just doubled my stake in qantas at 3.16 based on the fundamentals. i dont take much notice of the TA because im not a day trader. thats a 2c per share profit youre taking?
    i dont let fear or volatility rule my decisions because all expert value investors say thats the best way to lose a lot of money in the market.
    anyway im happy for you that you made a small profit, but i suspect you will miss out on a bigger one based on the low oil prices, the directors buying shares with their own savings, the company buyback which is still in its infancy, the iran announcement, the dividends, the low p/e under 7, the low short % (0.05% of all shares traded yesterday), etc.
    perhaps you are right that it could dip further short term due to external/ macro factors (us elections, boj, etc), but unless you want to sit heavily in cash, thats a risk everywhere and its only a short term risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.20 $6.20 $6.09 $33.97M 5.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 88422 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 97297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.