QAN 0.68% $5.85 qantas airways limited

Wow Dui,Thought I would have a look at QAN as I have not even...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Wow Dui,

Thought I would have a look at QAN as I have not even bothered for a while. I see your posts are still having a go at "Lazy Employees", nothing new there.

FYI, I have been pretty busy working hard and doing my best to ensure that each and every QAN passenger has been getting from point A to point B safely and on time.

The beauty about flying is that we enjoy what we do and just keep on doing it, regardless of the cr.p and misinformation that people put out there.

Not sure about your comment on "lazy employees" but I am totally at ease knowing that I & 99.9% of my colleagues train, study and work hard to get your butt safely on the ground each and every time you fly QANTAS (if you do).

Oh, and by the way, most of the time I am doing that (working the graveyard shift and spending huge chunks of my time away from my family), I expect that you are resting well,safely tucked away in the comfort of your own bed with a nice hot water bottle, your wife by your side and beautiful smiling kids faces to see each and every day.

I am almost offended by your lame comments but you know what, I couldn't be bothered! Might check into HC again in around 6 months time and see if you are still writing the same dribble! Come and deal with what I have to Dui at times and you might one day think again. Well paid yes, lazy, NOT!

For some reason, you and some others seem to begrudge workers for earning good money at QAN, yet I am sure the first thing you expect in your workplace is a fair pay packet for a fair effort. Funny that, I thought they called it hypocrisy!

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
-0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $9.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.84 $5.91 $5.84 $38.05M 6.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22710 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 26030 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.