QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

repost from the last time you spouted this garbage...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    repost from the last time you spouted this garbage https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-extension-of-voluntary-suspension.3527022/#post-25671510

what are you on about? the diverted profits tax is totally irrelevant to shorts profits. I'm australian domiciled so I pay 27.5% on my profits each year. An offshore hedge fund will usually enter into a swap with an investment bank so their profits are taxed wherever they're based - usually bermuda or caymans.

The borrow fee was about 11% after the Glaucus report, I imagine they locked in a lower rate. Each month will cost them <1% of the 32.5c close price, so <0.27c per month after the interest they'll get on the cash proceeds. On their ~$1.50 entry, it's negligble, especially when QIN will likely make up at zero.

The longs are the ones who will lose their last 32.5c, even if it takes 6mo to go under, the shorts have another 31.5c they will make. Wishing ill on the shorts won't bring your cash back, and it's a serious character flaw.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.