QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

If you read the offer correctly, what does it say about the...

1. 38 Posts.
    If you read the offer correctly, what does it say about the shortfall since the offer is not underwritten?
    Also read about Lakshman's involvement in Hydromet takeover years ago:
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/hydromet-takeover-more-than-mornings-work-20120419-1x9zl.html

I am not sure if things are looking good for the QMN holders who were conned into getting rid of Howard by supporting for this mob with promises of no capital raising and increases in the SP within 1 yr. Now it has been almost 3 years and the value has been slashed drastically.

What are they actually doing in the office every year?

I personally think ASIC should be investigating QMN and check the books to find out where is the money actually being spent and what is the value/benefit the shareholders are getting out of this.  Its the same old script in every single capital raise but we have yet to realise any benefits.

I can see the outcome of this capital raising (my view). The top chinese holders will take up the shortfall and when copper takes off, they will get rid of the mom and dad investors for lowest price via a staged and carefully planned take over and enjoy the riches at our expense.

On a side note, a quick search in google about BOI (SriLanka) lists articles that state that BOI was riddled with corruption at the highest level. No surprises here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.