CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I will post "the Sage" post here because they are very...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    I will post "the Sage" post here because they are very relevent...this is the bottome line IMO.....

"""""I don't know where it will trade because there are too many punters involved.
    In summary report is saying (please excuse my sarcasm):
    - We didn't know what we were doing with scoping study last time, but we do now though. Have confidence.
    - We are now more confident than we were before that out resource is lower quality than other bauxite miners in Oz ie we got 29% Alumina to 2.9% reactive silica.
    - Although we have only drilled 1% we reckon that the 99% is like the 1%. We will drill a few holes to find out.
    - Some commentary on how China likes low quality bauxite like ours just in case you were worried and thought quality was important, so don;t worry about the quality. She will be all good.
    - No detailed environmental studies have occurred yet.
    - No mining licence
    - No approvals to commence mining. Unlikely to be any real interest from strategic partners until resolved. """"

AND THEN....

"""""Everything in my post is in the announcement. Did you read it? The bauxite is low quality, now that's a real fact!""""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.