CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

News: Queensland Bauxite provides an update on resource upgrade, page-138

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    -Why is it taking so long to give us the results?
    -We have been waiting years for this and now a trading holt for almost a month with no end in sight.
    -With so many pump and dumps over the last couple of months there has been money to be made with QBL but not by anyone who has taken those announcements seriously and invested their hard earnings into it. History shows that the only winners here are the ones selling on the announcements. Anyone buying have been burnt every single time.
    - Has anyone contacted Sandercock and Associates to see if they are actively analysing right now. Bauxite is either there or not. Shouldn't take this long for an answer. We have been drilling for years. What are we waiting for.
    - Has anyone here ever seen a copy of any of the independent reports. Why are they not made public?
    - If the results are non commercial how much has it cost us for all of this testing. What will be left in the kicker.
    - Where is the last quarterly to advise what cash is left if any.
    - I am beginning to wonder if this trading holt will become indefinite.

Don't need too much imagination to work out what is going on here
    Has anybody ever reached the gold at the end of the rainbow?

Guess it is always good to have a dream but I would suggest to be very careful when or if anything is ever released. Just look at the recent history.

Sentiment should be locked as HOLD as we haven't been able to do anything else for the last month and kept in the dark as to the company's cash position for too long now. I am smelling a rat in the kitchen.

Hope I am wrong for everyones sake but I am starting to become a realist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.