QHL 0.00% 33.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

re: News: Quickstep Holdings Annual General M... Didn't attend...

1. 887 Posts.
    re: News: Quickstep Holdings Annual General M... Didn't attend the meeting, nor have had a chance to listen in on BRR yet, but one thing I liked from the presentation, and that I didn't know about:
    (From Slide 7):
    "This 27 months program was signed in April 2010. It is done with the sponsorship of the JSF designer, Lockheed Martin (LM) and two major potential users of the technology,
    BAe Systems and ITT Edo. Both are committed to using the Quickstep technology ifand when it passes the qualification tests.";

and:
    "The potential is massive as the program is looking for cost reductions Quickstep can bring to LM."

We're already in 7 months from the start - so another 20mths makes it July 2012. I think the passing of milestones as we go along on this program, will give certainty to this possibility that LM will want to use our technology in their business. Not just them but also BAe Systems.

That potential I agree - but think massive would be an understatement. Our technology used by two of the largest military contractors in the world. Honestly if that happens, I cannot see Boeing sitting by and watching them get a competitive advantage. Then that might also open up the domestic market more. Also Airbus remains a possibility through CTRM (from slide 8):
    "Technical trials have successfully been undertaken and a business case for the use of Quickstep successfully been constructed, leading to a presentation to Airbus. Further
    tests are being done to validate those results and lock in a contract with Airbus."

Seriously this has really good long-term prospects. Short term, may still be a roller coaster, as no signed contract, and overhang of more possible capital raisings, but long term, we have a fantastic company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $25.65K 77.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.