QHL 11.1% 32.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

re: News: Quickstep presents at the Australia... The said poster...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: News: Quickstep presents at the Australia... The said poster has been on here talking about how poor QHL's financial performance has been.

At the same time he has been repeatedly spruiking SGL Carbon.

Each to their own but I think the financial aspect is relevant in light of that fact.

Furthermore the financial aspects of SGL Carbon's performance or lack thereof is of utmost importance in relation to QHL.

I say that because as per the latest Annual Report "QHL's RST technology meets the automotive industry's holy grail of producing carbon fibre parts at low cost, high speed and with a spectacular finish.Until RST, no composite solution met all three objectives."

If SGL Carbon are the current market leaders and are recording such poor financial results, and if QHL have a technology that leads to a quicker, cheaper and superior manufacturing process, then I'd say it was doubly relevant and doubly important.

When QHL management claim 'We believe that our resin spray transfer (RST) technology is poised to revolutionise the industry', they just might have a point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.