RDM 6.45% 14.5¢ red metal limited

News: RDM Red Metal Ltd Proposes To Spin Out Maronan Project Through Listing On ASX, page-4

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    stroke of genius? ... dilution has been low but to date so has value creation in concrete terms.

the point to having mineral rights and resources in a listed explorer/developer is to drive sp growth - otherwise there's no point to a listing other than employee lifestyle at fairly oppressive cost

but that is the past - now becoming irrelevant if plans proceed as sketched

what's important now is - as a responsive mgt/board should - theyve recognised they need to apply fresh competencies to create/achieve fair value

im not familiar with ADN/MEP - but as I'd indicated, my experience has been it should work for both stocks as long as

- MMA, once listed, re-rates to silver sector peer valuations and tracks the sector, and
    - there's no conflicting major 'value driver' resource of a non-complementary nature in RDM that starts to occlude the MMA value driver

there's usually a bit of a 'lag' effect/ pricing differential between a pure and partial exposure.

but it mainly depends how much bid tension there is 'in the rope'

there simply arent many ways to get silver scale on the ASX - and thats the chiefest protection against a big pricing differential - so long as you think silver remains healthily bid

the better the MMA valuation and the faster the rate of price increase - the less risk of pricing differential

the 50% also means RDM gets takeover veto and so isnt at risk of missing any m&a premium

low % retained ownerships are much more problematic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.8¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $117.0K 773.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32489 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 13449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.