SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Progress on all fronts. - Everett finished and flow rates should...

1. 830 Posts.
    Progress on all fronts.

- Everett finished and flow rates should be out late next week (we were told last announcement this would be completed after the holiday period).

- Defender pump being installed over the weekend (again we were told last announcement this would be completed after the holiday period), I think we won't see any "definitive" rates for at least 2 weeks IMO.

- Gretel II to start drilling over the weekend & Australia II frac negotiations still in progress, as most people should have realised by now, it's rediculously hard to get a frac crew in the Bakken play (as can be seen from our North Stockyard field, and the countless artciles/reports written on this).

- SOA: nothing on this, although we new last announcement it was a dud, so obviously TB does not want this to be dwelled on. Hopefully on the re-drill we can get past them bloody salt domes and see what the potential of these verticles "really" are.

I wonder what's wrong with this announcement, well I'm sure some "posters" will let us know.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.