BON bonaparte diamond mines nl

Hi dacataFinally we are away mate, well lets hope so. So whats...

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi dacata

Finally we are away mate, well lets hope so.

So whats your thoughts, has the market has finally recognized that BON is set up and now cashed up to start producing a produced that has risen about 700% in the last 12 months and can start this production more cheaply than it could if it was a land based project.

Or is one of the placement getters playing games and driving up the price to start to unload some of there shares at a real premium.

Who knows at this point. But as we both know mate the market is not renowned for getting it right or being fair and will quite happy take peoples money as cheaply has it can get it.

In saying that the fact that the placement went through at .08c seems fairly bullish to me as there seems to be a lot of soft hands on this one and some one could have easily accumulated below .08c with some tree shaking so it tells me we must be getting some news sooner rather than later.

What ever it is mate it is just nice to see some movement in the SP in a northern manner and i am happy to wait for the end game on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.