RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Largely agree jogo: I think damage to solar is the hardest risk...

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Largely agree jogo: I think damage to solar is the hardest risk to mitigate, and given the location of RED, (like GOR), wind damage is probably the biggest risk vs hail, so manageable in a real life (precautionary) scenario.
    Low rainfall/isolated, in undeveloped area, will limit weed growth from concentrated rainfall run-off from panel arrays to a short annual window.
    I have interests in ASX Co's developing smart drones for weed elimination, amongst other security/ surveillance capacities, so I see half a dozen autonomous panel washing drones, self refueling(cleaner and herbicide) and re-charging, working 24/7 to suit the environment/conditions, whilst simultaneously scanning and monitoring, then eliminating selected weed growth, all while securely monitoring the whole mine site and access, 24/7. Say, $15M + $1M a year (???!!///)? is therefor cheap power, and eliminates the hard, hot, physical and expensive, mind boringly repetitive labouring involved in maintaining a large array; a cost that does not get enough air by protagonists.
    At home, a bucket of water and a broom, 2 or 3 times a year, and Bobs your Uncle!
    P.S. I have BP Solar 64 watt panel purchased 1993 still going strong. FWIW
    Last edited by R.C.: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.