RED 5.06% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

News: RED Red 5 Ltd announces nonrenounceable rights issue, page-5

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3831
    Hhhhmmmm....

There is something happening here...

Why buy at 5c when you can get online for 4.4c ?

When considering this question, what may be interesting is the timeframe.

The capital raising at 5c closes in about a month, and the Philippines mine is on maintenance.

This is allowing some people to buy a lot of shares very cheaply at the moment, below the capital raising price. Why?

I wonder if this is deliberate.

And I wonder if before the closure of the capital raising in a months time, they already know the Philippines mine tailing dam extensions and other developments will be granted by the authorities, or if they are in negotiations to sell the mine for about $40 million and are confident they can announce this before the end of the capital raising period.

Otherwise, why consisently lock the capital raising price at 5c.

Something may be happening behind the scenes here, and if so, insiders are more than likely to make a lot of money buying up shares at these prices.

It's just my intuition only, and only because I have not seen this type of situation before, but I can sense that something out of the ordinary is going to happen, or be announced soon, something will shoot the share price over 5c before the end of the capital raising period and make those buying within the 4c range a bit of coin.

Wait for the next announcement, and especially if it occurs within the capital raising period, it may be crucial. Give it 2 to 3 weeks I estimate.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 36.8¢ $13.81M 36.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2044679 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 571259 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.